Disposable 12x75mm (5ml) culture tubes are made of either polystyrene or polypropylene. Available in 5 different colors.
Ideal for use in bacteriology, RIA, coagulation and other routine laboratory procedures. No mold release agents used that could cause errors and interferences in RIA tests. Precision molding with virgin thermoplastics ensures that tubes are uniform in size and shape as well as being chemically clean and ready to use.
- Translucent and will withstand over 3000g during centrifugation
- Accepts most common acids, solvents and alkalies at room temperature
- Almost unbreakable and can be sterilized at 120° C
- Transparent and will withstand centrifugation speeds up to 1400g
- Clear plastic guarantees no danger of glass activation during testing
- Polystyrene will tolerate aqueous solutions, mild bases and weak acids, but not organic solvents, aromatic or chlorinated hydrocarbons
- Cannot be autoclaved
Packaged 1000 per case (4 packs of 250)