With two chambers, cell deposit areas are close together and easy to find, helping to speed sample analysis. Two deposit areas on one slide enhance all of the advantages of the popular single chambers.
- Two cell deposit areas on the same slide means true cost reduction.
- Two deposit areas on one slide enhances productivity for those under regulatory workload limitations.
- Reduced time spent loading and unloading slides between the rotor, stainer and microscope.
- Cell deposit areas are close together and easy to find, helping to speed sample analysis.
- 7 mm diameter spot provides a 37% larger area to collect cells.