Terry cloth gloves provide durability and long wear with heat and abrasion resistance
Applications include general use for handling utensils, handling items when autoclaving, light/medium fabrication, metal and glass handling, etc.
- Heat resistant when dry (do not use when wet, near steam, with sharp objects, or with LN2)
- Made of 100% knitted cotton terry cloth that is washable
- Designed with a straight thumb allowing more comfort and flexibility with heat barrier
- Gauntlets provide extra safety for wrist and forearm protection
- Natural color with brown edging on cuff
- Overall length is 18″, width of palm is 5-1/4″
Universal one size fits all – Sold in pairs.