The MagFuge® is the industry’s first high-speed centrifuge and magnetic stirrer combined into one unit. This innovative design enables a substantial cost savings for labs by not having to purchase two pieces of equipment, a stirrer and a centrifuge, since the MagFuge® does it all!
The high-speed centrifuge is designed to give you maximum speed and flexibility and is easy to use. Safety features ensure it will not operate when the lid is open, a rotor is jammed, or the unit is out of balance. Ideal for most protocols requiring fast spins (12,500 rpm) and appropriate for PCR, microfilter cell separation and HPLC protocols.
- 500 – 999 rpm (increments of 1)
- 1,000 – 5,000 rpm (increments of 5)
- 5,000 – 12,500 rpm (increments of 25)
Run Time Range: 30 seconds – 60 minutes (5 second increments).
Includes 12-place 1.5 / 2.o ml tube rotor, a 6-place 5ml tube rotor and a stirrer rotor.
MagFuge® Magnetic Stirrer (3-Liter Plus)
The high performance Magnetic Stirrer is designed to provide a powerful magnetic coupling that ensures consistent accurate alignment of the stir bar that significantly reduces the chance of spin-outs. After hours of continuous use, the unit remains cool ensuring sample integrity.
- 50 – 999 rpm (increments of 1)
- 1,000 – 2,500 rpm (increments of 5)
Stirrer Mode: 30 seconds – 15 minutes.
Oscillating Stirrer Mode: 1 second – 60 minutes or continuous.
Capacity: 3-liter max liquid volume, diameter of vessel not to exceed 130 mm.
- 5 ml tube rotor
- 1.5 / 2.0 ml tube rotor
- Stirrer rotor
- 12 tube adapters for 0.2 ml
- 12 tube adapters for 0.5 ml
- 2 silicone mats for stirrer lid
- 2 rare-earth PTFE coated stir bars
- 1 low voltage adapters with 4 interchangeable plugs