Made of polypropylene
Similar to the T323 Series , these skirted 96-well PCR plates are thin-walled and designed for rapid thermal transfer. The skirt around the plate provides a bar coding and labeling area, unavailable in other types of plates. They are precision-molded to ensure well-to-well and plate-to-plate uniformity. Quite superior to polycarbonate plates and are impermeable to water vapor.
All sealing methods can be used for oil-free operation: domed and flat cap strips (T321 Series), SecureSeal™ Thermal sealing film and foil (T329), and Amplate™ Mat (T329-10 Series). Suitable to be used with all 96-well shaped cyclers.
- An alphanumeric grid helps sample identification
- Corner at H1 of the plate is cut away to facilitate orientation
- The AMPLATE™ is easy to seal since no cylindrical walls extend above the plate
- More economical than using single tubes
- Can be handled by robotic handling equipment
- Ideal with automated pipetting systems
Packed in tamperproof resealable bags of 10 plates – 100 per case. (Natural color)
*Custom colors (blue, green, red, yellow) available with 10cs minimum purchase. Call for pricing and availability.