These disposable sterile tubes can be used for most routine laboratory procedures. They are biologically inert and exempt from mold release agents. Precision molding with virgin thermoplastics ensures that tubes will be uniform in size and shape. High resistance to breakage reduces danger in handling infectious or other potentially harmful cultures.
- Choice of 2 sizes – 12×75 (5ml) or 17×95 (14ml)
- Graduated with white marking area on tubes
- Transparent polystyrene tubes will withstand moderate centrifugation speeds (1400g) and temperatures to 70°C
- Translucent polypropylene tubes can be centrifuged at higher speeds (3000g) and resist temperatures from -190 °C to 120 °C
- Supplied with either a 2-position ribbed polyethylene cap (which can be left loose for aerobic work or sealed for anaerobic cultures) or without caps for general purpose work
Tubes supplied with caps are packaged 25 per bag (500/case)
Tubes without caps are packaged 125 per bag (1000/case)