The Eco-Friendly SpecTainer™ is one of the most innovative specimen containers on the market today.
It will biodegrade to become some of the soil’s organic components in less than 7 years while in constant contact with the soil, instead of up to 400 years when using conventional plastics. The only condition necessary for the Eco-Friendly SpecTainer™ to biodegrade is constant contact with other degrading materials. No heat, physical stress, oxygen or sunlight necessary. The Eco-Friendly SpecTainer™ has the ability to break down safely and quickly, by biological means, into the raw materials of nature and disappear into the environment.
- Container is made of polypropylene and closure made of polyethylene
- Does not contain heavy metal
- No negative effect to its physical properties
- No toxic residue
- Available in sterile or non sterile, with or without tamper evident
- Sterile containers have yellow cap and non sterile containers have aqua colored cap
- Fully degradable within 7 years, aerobically or anaerobically
- For color coding purposes, use a Capinsert™ (Series T345) that may be inserted on top of closure
60ml packaged 500/case
90ml packaged 400/case
120ml packaged 300/case