Tissue Microarray (TMA) is a technique enabling tissues from many donor blocks to be arrayed on a single slide. The array mold is specifically designed to be simple, easy to use and inexpensive. Tissues can be analyzed in the same conditions enhancing the efficiency of the research. The T-Sue™ Microarray molds allow you to perform TMAs faster while giving excellent results. By using array molds, you can process up to 170 specimens onto one single slide in very little time. Seven patterns available to fit your protocol.
- Molds made of silicone
- Can be reused hundreds of times without losing its flexibility
- Withstands temperatures from -100°C to +250°C
- View many different samples on the same slide
Each kit includes:
- (1) T-Sue™ microarray mold
- (4) Punch needles with stylet