Made of polypropylene
For chemiluminescent and fluorescent procedures, the AMPLATE™ 384 is available in opaque white or black. The white plate will increase signal output in both types of assays. It has been developed for high volume laboratory work. It is precision-molded to ensure well-to-well and plate-to-plate uniformity.
The design of the AMPLATE™ 384 is such that each well having a 40µl capacity can be used with reaction volumes from 2 to 30 µl capacity. Only virgin polypropylene is used to manufacture this plate. Although it has 384 wells, it can be filled using automated fluid handling systems or standard multichannel pipettors. All wells on the plate are thin-walled to make sure that an efficient and fast heat transfer is occurring.
- Opaque to ensure low level of background fluorescence
- Offers more surface contact between the plate and the sealing medium, since there are no cylindrical walls extending above the plate
- Available in black or white color
- AMPLATE™ 384 is skirted to allow bar coding on sides for identification and also to make it compatible with automated fluid handling systems
- Holes on sides allow for precise and accurate plate positioning and removal
- Alphanumeric grid helps in locating the sample
- Two corners of the plate are cut away to facilitate orientation
Packed in tamperproof resealable bags of 10 plates – 100 per case.