Made of polypropylene
These low profile 96-well PCR plates are similar to the regular AMPLATE™. However, each of the 96 tubes has a smaller volume (only 100 µl) and thereby reduces the dead space between sample and cover.
They are thin-walled and designed for rapid thermal transfer. Precision-molded to ensure well-to-well and plate-to-plate uniformity. All sealing methods can be used for oil-free operation: domed and flat cap strips (T321 Series), SecureSeal™ Thermal sealing film and foil (T329 Series), and Amplate™ Mat (T329-10). Suitable to be used with all 96-well shaped cyclers.
- Flexible design accommodates differences in expansion coefficients between the metal thermal cycler block and polypropylene tubes
- Printed black alphanumeric grid for better identification
- Corner at A1 of plate is cut away to facilitate orientation
- Flat surface for better sealing
- Small volume, reducing dead space between sample and cover
- Easy to seal since no cylindrical walls extend above the plate
Packed in tamperproof resealable bags of 10 plates – 100 per case. (Natural color)
*Custom colors (blue, green, red, yellow) available with 10cs minimum purchase. Call for pricing and availability.
CAN BE USED WITH ALL LEADING THERMAL CYCLERS