Made of polypropylene
Ideal tube design when centrifugation is necessary. These tubes are identical to the T325-1 & T325-2 Series but without a contamination shield.
Designed for oil-free operation, these 0.2ml tubes are made of transparent superior quality grade polypropylene for better viewing of the contents. Their ultrathin wall design will ensure rapid thermal transfer and a significant reduction in cycle and PCR reaction time.
Attached hinged caps are either dome or flat-topped and can be used with heated lids used by thermal cycler manufacturers. They provide positive sealing during thermal cycling and will prevent evaporation while being easily opened and closed with one hand.
- Available in domed or flat cap design
- Domed cap provides a snap shut positive seal
- Flat cap is pierceable
- Frosted writing surface for sample identification
- Round bottom makes tube easy to empty
- Choice of 5 non-cytotoxic and non-metallic colors
Packaged in tamperproof resealable safety-lock bags of 1000.