Economical, reusable and moisture resistant plastic!
True North® freezer boxes were designed with sustainability in mind and are made from a specially formulated corrugated polypropylene. True North® freezer boxes are moisture resistant, which significantly reduces the chance of mold growth. With superior durability, polypropylene outlasts the cardboard box alternatives that are susceptible to softening
When it comes to saving valuable lab space, True North® Flatpack Freezer Boxes are supplied “flat-packed”, which eliminates the hassle of stacking and reduces the amount of space needed for storage. When ready to use, assembly is easy and pre-assembled dividers are included with each box.
Packaged 10 per pack.
- Made from polypropylene material
- Easy self-assemble boxes shipped flat-packed
- More durable than card boxes as they are not susceptible to moisture
- Significantly reduces the chance of mold
- Dividers included with the boxes
- Store down to temperatures of -80°C
- Available in 6 sizes and 2 different colors
- 0.2ml (144-well): 5-1/4″ L x 5-1/8″ W x 1-3/16″ H
- 0.5ml (81-well): 5-1/4″ L x 5-1/8″ W x 1-5/8″ H
- 1.5 / 2.0ml (81-well): 5-1/4″ L x 5-1/8″ W x 2″ H
- 5ml (25-well): 5-1/4″ L x 5-1/8″ W x 3″ H
- 15ml (36-well): 5-3/4″ L x 5-3/4″ W x 4-3/4″ H
- 50ml (16-well): 5-3/4″ L x 5-3/4″ W x 4-3/4″ H