Made of polypropylene
These opaque 96-well PCR plates are for chemiluminescent and fluorescent procedures. Each well has a capacity of 100 µl. Thin-walled and designed for rapid thermal transfer. They are precision-molded to ensure well-to-well and plate-to-plate uniformity.
All sealing methods can be used for oil-free operation: domed and flat cap strips (T321 Series), SecureSeal™ Thermal and foil (T329 Series), and Amplate™ Mat (T329-10). Suitable to be used with all 96-well shaped cyclers.
- Alphanumeric grid helps in sample identification
- Corner at A1 of the plate is cut away to facilitate orientation
- Available in black or white color
- Easy to seal since no cylindrical walls extend above the plate
- Can be handled by robotic handling equipment and is ideal with automated pipetting systems
Packed in tamperproof resealable bags of 10 plates – 100 per case.