Made of rigid single-molded polyurethane to provide the durability needed for chilling temperature sensitive samples. Excellent insulation properites for ultra cold ice, ice-salt slurries and more.
- Close-fit lid keeps evaporation to a minimum and features a comfortable recessed knob
- Lid and bottom of bucket/pan are designed to fit together
- For low-temperature use to -196°C at 1 bar
- Precise pour spout and generous handles
- Available in 4 color-coded, user-friendly sizes
- Black – 8-1/4″ dia. x 5-7/8″ high (Round)
- Green – 5-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ x 3″ high (Square)
- Blue – 10″ x 7-5/8″ x 4-1/2″ high (Rectangle)
- Red – 15″ x 9″ x 5-5/16″ high (Rectangle)
There are no reviews yet.