Multi-compartment biopsy containers available with or without pre-filled 10% formalin.
- Eliminates the need for numerous individual containers
- Reduces risk of confusion in specimen handling
- Molded ridges around lid make it easy to open and close
- Fast thread design allows lid to be removed with only 1 ½ turns
- Specially designed O-ring provides a positive leak-proof seal
- Pre-filled CoreDish® are half filled with 10% neutral buffered formalin
Upper GI Biopsy Container – 8 compartment
Seven labeled compartments: Gastric Card, Gastric Body, GE Junction, Gastric ATR, Distal Esophage, Pylorus, and Duodeum
Lower GI Biopsy Container – 12 compartments
Ten labeled compartments: Proximal Flexure Colon, Hepatic Flexure Colon, Distal Transverse Colon, Ascending Colon, Splenic Flexure Colon, Cecum, Descending Colon, Terminal Ileum, Rectum, and Sigmoid Colon.
Dimensions of all CoreDish® containers are: 1 1/16″ deep x 3 3/4″ in diameter, with a 1 1/8″ label area.