The KoolPlate™ is ideal for chilling and preparing paraffin blocks, for sectioning at the microtome or for performing other laboratory procedures. It freezes overnight (16 hours) in a conventional freezer and the surface remains cold for up to 4 hours when used with the supplied styrofoam insulator base placed under the KoolPlate™ to prolong cooling and prevent moisture accumulation.
- Made of high impact polystyrene for longevity
- Keep paraffin blocks cold up to 4 hours
- 6 cooling trays & 1 insulator base per case
- Additional insulator bases sold separately
- Not for use with organic solvents such as toluene, xylene, acetone, etc…
Dimensions: 5-1/2″ wide x 11″ long x 1″ high