Precision liquid handling
The sleek ergonomic design and reduced plunger pressure help reduce the chance of RSI, as the pipettes require 2/3rd the operation pressure of most standard pipettes. Each pipette is tested in accordance with standards and a calibration certificate is supplied.
Precision metal components for both shaft and barrel ensure reliable performance and long life. Each unit is color coded and labeled with volume range (both top and side for quick visual confirmation). Manufactured in accordance with ISO9001 and GLP regulations.
- Internal metal parts for increased accuracy and calibration stability
- Easy volume adjustment with locking tab to prevent accidental change
- Separate tip ejector and a large digital volume display
- CE certified
- Volume adjustment and low-force dispensing all in one button for convenience
- Slight downward slant to tip ejector button reduces hand fatigue and incidence of repetitive strain injury (RSI)
- Isolated volume locking ring prevents accidental volume changes
- Finger hook
- 3-position volume display
- Universal tip cone