Made of specially formulated polypropylene
Designed for storing biological material, human or animal cells, at temperatures as low as -196 °C (but should be used only in the gas phase of liquid nitrogen). The cap features a long skirt for one hand aseptic methods, and a super fast thread design that allows tightening or removal with a mere 1-1/4 turn, and an inside thread design that will not contribute to possible contamination. A specially designed lip inside the cap ensures a leakproof seal even at very low temperatures.
Closures and tubes are both made of polypropylene having the same coefficient of expansion, which further enhances the leakproof qualities of these vials at various temperatures. Tubes are provided with a white marking area for sample identification and can be color coded by the use of a CAPINSERT™ (Series T312).
- All vials are self-standing except #T309-2
- Vials sterilized by gamma radiation
- T309-2 can be centrifuged up to 17,000g
- Packaged in unique tamperproof, resealable, safety-lock bags of 100
- Certified RNase-, DNase-, Pyrogen- and DNA-free
Packaged 100/bag (1000 per case)